Custom Search


I really love getting feedback from you....so please leave a comment
and become a follower of my blog!

Monday, April 4, 2011

Crushed Candy Crackle


I know these crackle manis are all over the blog-o-sphere, but I really like how this colour combo turned out.  These blues are perfect for the rainy weather we are getting here today.



I achieved the diagonal crackle pattern by brushing the crackle polish on in thick diagonal strokes instead of straight down.


I used 2 coats of Sally Hansen's "Pacific Blue" as the base for China Glaze's Crackle Polish in "Crushed Candy".

Hope you enjoy this post, and have a great start to your week!

3 comments:

  1. Oh that looks great! I will have to try the diagonal thing! Nice colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I still don't have any crackles, I'm ashamed. :-) They're sold out all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, everyone!

    Yeah, those crackles do fly off the shelves, but don't be ashamed!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails