Custom Search


I really love getting feedback from you....so please leave a comment
and become a follower of my blog!

Sunday, September 25, 2011

EOTD - for a change

Hello Dear Readers, 


I need to do another manicure this week, but for now, here's a post of my makeup today. I usually would do a smoky look with either silver or gold, but not both. Today I tried a combo and I like how it turned out.






I was wearing a top that was sort of grey with some gold and black details, so it inspired this look.



I used a piece of tape along the outer corner when I applied the eyeshadow to get that clean angled edge.  I've been using that technique lately, and I think it works great!

I used some Inglot shadows and the gold is Urban Decay "Half Baked".  I fill in my brows with MAC "Coquette".  For a base I use UDPP.

Please leave me your comments and tell me what do you think of silver, grey and gold together?


1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails