Custom Search


I really love getting feedback from you....so please leave a comment
and become a follower of my blog!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hippie Flowers
























Barry M "Pink Flamingo"
flowers from Konad IP m74 in Special White

This is a konadicure I was inspired to create after my sister came home from England bearing gifts from Barry M. This is "Pink Flamingo" which is a new polish in this awesome line from the UK. There you can buy their polish, lipsticks and eye shadows in drugstores and department stores and they aren't overly pricey. I love their bright creme coloured polishes. Their dazzle dust and glitter dust eye products are also my faves!

Okay, back to the nails. Even though this is quite a summery colour, I decided to use it in the dead of the Canadian winter. I added flowers from Konad IP m74 in a random pattern to create a slightly different design on each nail. Then I added dots of various colours to the centre of the flowers by using a dotting tool. I love how the dotting tool allows you to make very uniform dots!

Hope this konadicure helps you make it through the long days of winter!

1 comment:

  1. that is so cute! love it!

    http://purplespeckl3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails