Custom Search


I really love getting feedback from you....so please leave a comment
and become a follower of my blog!

Monday, January 25, 2010

Love Tips

China Glaze's "Tantalize Me" (2 coats)
Color Club's "Power Play" on tips
Heart tips design from Konad IP m73 in Special White

"Tantalize Me" was given to me by a friend. It's not the type of colour I'd normally wear or buy for myself, but as a base for a modified french manicure, I kinda like it. It's a rather sheer colour, but the duochrome bluish shimmer makes it interesting.

"Power Play" is a deep purplish pink that I really love. Together, this makes for a romantic Valentine's Day-appropriate manicure.

Hope this post helps to get you thinking about l'amour. What will be on your nails this Valentine's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails