Custom Search


I really love getting feedback from you....so please leave a comment
and become a follower of my blog!

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Pink & Purple Zebra

Hey guys,
here's another mani/pedi with a gradient background and animal print over top. I'm going to a party tonight and can't wait to rock this wild design.  It'll liven up my basic black dress.


I did the stamping with a dark purple special Konad polish - can you tell?




Hope everyone has a great long weekend...can't believe I am going back to work (school) in a few days!!!!

6 comments:

  1. great gradient base colors! it's an excellent way to bright the "lil' black dress"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to hear from you gals! Thanks! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awesome! Love your matching mani/pedi..did you keep for back to school? Doesn't matter what grade you teach (I'm assuming) they would all love it, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mrsrexy - thanks! I wanted to keep it for back to school but I got a bit chip late last night and couldn't stand to go to school with a chipped mani...so stay tuned for what I wore on the first day....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails