Custom Search


I really love getting feedback from you....so please leave a comment
and become a follower of my blog!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Spritz Cookies

Okay, so I know this isn't a baking blog, but I wanted to post a few pics of the cookies I made with my sons this week. I saw an ad for the Wilton Pro Ultra II Cookie Press in my local Bed, Bath and Beyond flyer and it looked so cool. (Check out the video at the Wilton link to see exactly how it works.)

So I clipped the 20% off coupon and went out to buy one. I followed the recipe that came with it and whipped up some dough, and then had a blast squeezing out cookies of various shapes and decorating them.

Check out the yummy and cute results:


Then we added some blue food dye....


One batch of the dough made tons of cookies and we had tons of fun cranking them out and sharing them with our family and friends.

Hope you are having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails