Custom Search


I really love getting feedback from you....so please leave a comment
and become a follower of my blog!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Hot Pink & Black Lace

Here's a konadicure I did to wear to a party.  I thought this would look great with a LBD, and I wore hot pink lipstick to match!



I used a lace pattern from m57 and to create the accent nail, I reversed the direction of the pattern and then flipped it over and doubled it to make a double-thick lace design.


For the base I used a Sally Hansen polish from one of their cheap lines that I just picked up in "Cerise".  I stamped it using Konad Special black, and used my typical Orly Bonder b.c. and Seche Vite t.c.



I love this kind of hot pink especially in the summer.  I had my hair dyed red for a few weeks, but it looked terrible with hot pink polish or lipstick, so I just dyed it black so that I could wear this colour makeup and polish again!

8 comments:

  1. Love hot pink and black, and LOVE the m57 lace. A+ manicure!!!
    :op

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the words of encouragement, ladies! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I've just looked at 2 posts and I am thoroughly impressed. This look is so hot. Totally following you!

    http://sweetglowbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you changed the amount of lace shown on each nail. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot, Tammy. It's the little details in life that often mean the most! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I like your nail design very much!

    Do you know that one russian internet-shop use your photo with their own lable? http://ultrablesk.ru/stamping-laki-4.html (scroll down)

    My email: evageo@yandex.ru

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails